Refunds & Cancellations
Due to being a small UK business we ask that our customers pay the postage in the rare event of returning any items. You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund up to 14 days from the date shown on your dispatch note as long as it is in its original unused condition and there are no signs of damage or evidence of use. We ask that you return your item by doing the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason why you are returning the item so that we can email you the details.
- Re-pack the item with all the labels and tags still attached.
- Please include the returns form or your original invoice and a note of your order number. Failure to do so may cause delays in processing your return.
- When returning the package, please ensure that you obtain proof of postage. This will ensure that your order reaches us safely and if it does get lost it can be traced and we can process your refund. We are unable to process your claim if you do not have a proof of postage.
- We suggest that you send your parcel tracked and signed for so that it can be tracked.
- DO NOT post the package through a post box without obtaining a certificate of posting as we cannot provide a refund for items that are lost or damaged during the returns process.
- Keep your proof of postage safe as you will need this as proof of return.
You can expect your refund 14 days from the date we receive your returned item.
If you have a query about a refund on an item you have purchased or you receive a faulty item, please contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy, as such these items may be returned to you at your expense and you will be notified of the relevant charges. If you send the item back to us again, or refuse to accept delivery, this will be irreversible authority for us to dispose of your goods without further notice. Disposal will not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any unlawful action against the goods.